Saturday, August 11, 2012

Down the Aisle

We dedicate this topic to my best friend Joy and her loving partner Bong. We love you both!
Thank you for being just the way you are. God bless your life together!


I don't know anyone who doesn't want a life filled with love, definitely not my best friend, I knew her since we were on High School years. She is a typical girl in our school, tahimik, masipag mag aral, in short role model sa school. We talk about everything and we have so much in common, that's why naging click kami as  best friend.



We have our ups and downs as best friend, although sa friendship namin I have become a better listener, I have to admit I'm still an adequate listener dahil si bes pa din ang better listener samin dalawa. Sabi nga nila you are who you are and your best friend will accept that.( TRUE!)



A long the way I met the love of my life, my dear and loving companion. Even though sometimes I was occupied with my personal things, I'm still longing to spend some quality time with my best friend.

Until the day comes when she finally meets the love of her life , tears of joy talaga for my best friend Joy..



After years of being together as a couple, they decided to take a deeper kind of love..
 a Marriage that fulfills what God wants for them as a couple..



amazing images taken  by Robbie Lee ( proud girlfriend ^_^ )

Stay tuned for the next topic where we witness the Big Day of my Bessy ^_^


He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord.
Proverbs 18:22



No comments:

Post a Comment