Monday, December 5, 2011

His Day





Planned a surprise birthday party for him, through the help of his office mates I know that it will be a pleasant surprise that will create happiness and love on his face...


step 1: I checked some of the customize birthday cakes @ Red Ribbon suited to his character.


dahil ikaw ang pinaka gwapong Engineer for me ;)

                               




step 2: I asked my mom to cook a delicious and all time favorite Pansit Palabok ( yum yum)


step 3: at syempre di mawawala ang all time favorite ng team Meralco...
                        pizza, pizza, pizza.....



at ang resulta!! busog lahat =)




Thank you guys for helping me on his Big Day =)



last step to complete the celebration: I also  prepare food here in Singapore











Happy Birthday babe!!!


You will find a way because you care to create a smile on the one you  love.

No comments:

Post a Comment