Tuesday, June 21, 2011

How much I Know YOU


Relationship becomes a great adventure, a continuous discovery both of oneself and of one's mate. It becomes a daily broadening of one's horizon an opportunity of learning something new about life, about relationship, about God.



robbie: she knows how much I eat



               


lyzahe knows I'm sleepy, sloppy, and clumsy when I'm with him






robbie: she sees the make faces i do just to make her laugh







robbie: she hears my giggling laughter when she tickles me





Where Robbie is weak, I am strong. Where I am weak, Robbie is strong.
WE complete one another, not compete with one another
At the end of the day the sweetly pronounce " I Love You" is ever to say..That's what love is! seeing the person perfectly though she/he can't be.

 You will never be good enough for everybody, but this is for sure you are the best for someone who really appreciates you.

No comments:

Post a Comment